Cycle Challenge 2013
Date: Sunday 5th May 2013
Time: From 9am
Location: Pilgrims Hospices Ashford, Canterbury and Thanet
Cost: Early bird registration £25 per cyclist, £30 after the 1st May 2013
Contact name: Deborah Kellond
Contact tel: 01227 812621
Contact email: email@example.com
Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge returns for 2013! With a selection of routes varying from 45 to 75 miles we are sure to acccommodate every cyclist!
Cyclists can choose a route from Canterbury to Thanet, Canterbury to Ashford, Ashford to Canterbury or Thanet to Canterbury, or if they are feeling brave they can select the tri hospice ride which can be started at either Ashford, Canterbury or Thanet and will finish at the same hospice.
Early bird registration will cost just £25 which includes refreshments at each hospice and a stop on the way. Registration after the 1st May 2013 will cost £30 per person.
Registration online will open week commencing the 17th December. More details to follow soon.
- Magical Santa Grotto in Ramsgate
- Gourmet Evening Meal
- Sociable Cycling Ride: 7 December
- Pilgrims Hospice Thanet Christmas Fair
- Folkestone 7 Hythe Orchestra Society present Callum Smart
- Trees of Love Services
- Medics & Scientists Music Ensemble Christmas Concert
- Chalkpit Farm Family Fun Day
- Woodchurch Morris Men Mummers Play