Are you an executor or solicitor administering a Will that includes a gift to Pilgrims Hospices?
If so, please get in touch with our Gifts in Wills team to discuss any questions you may have or for information to pay the money to us:
Gifts in Wills Team
- Telephone: 01227 782 062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 56 London Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 8JA
We would be grateful if executors can provide the following information:
- Full name and title of the deceased
- Last known address of deceased
- Date and place of death
- Bequest amount i.e. residuary or pecuniary gift
- Probate date
- Executor's/solicitor’s name and contact details
- A copy of the Will
- Any information about the reason for the gift
We know this can be a distressing time for relatives and friends.
Please notify us of the deceased as soon as possible so we are able to update our records to avoid any future communications going to their address.
Collection of items
We are grateful for everything we receive and through our experienced Retail team we have the expertise to achieve the best price for any gift.
We have 31 shops across east Kent and an eBay shop, which stock a wide range of high-quality items including books, clothes, furniture and vintage curios.
Everything we receive, no matter how big or small, please get in touch in the first instance with our Gifts in Wills team and we can arrange safe collection.
Charities are exempt from inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
The rules are complex, so please visit the HMRC website (UK), the Office of the Revenue Commissioners website (Republic of Ireland) or get in touch on 01227 782 062.
Pilgrims Hospices in East Kent is a company limited by guarantee.
- Registered charity number: 293968
- Registered company number: 2000560
- Registered office: 56 London Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 8JA