Go above par for Pilgrims Hospices!
Each year, golfers combine their love for the sport with supporting Pilgrims Hospices, and this year, we’re hosting this Pilgrims Golf Day at Tenterden Golf Club, Tenterden.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues and enjoy a morning of golf at this beautiful tree lined and challenging 18-hole course. As you enjoy the autumnal colours of the Tenterden countryside, you’ll be helping to raise vital funds for your local hospice; who continue to provide skilled and compassionate end-of-life care for people living with life-limiting illnesses in east Kent, now and in the future.
Our Pilgrims Golf Day will be operated in a COVID-secure format within the government guidance at the time of the event.
Pilgrims Golf Day Itinerary
The competition is in teams of 4, a four ball Stableford, played off full handicap, with the best 3 scores on each hole to count. Tee times will be 08:00am to approximately 13:00pm and you can select a time at which you would prefer to tee-off. We will do our best to match your request and it will depend on demand.
When you arrive at Tenterden Golf Club you will be welcomed to the event with a bacon roll, alongside tea & coffee prior to teeing off at your preferred tee-off time.
After enjoying your round of golf, with the knowledge that you’ve supported local hospice care, you will be welcomed back to a delicious buffet.
There will be lots of opportunities to win prizes including winners and runners-up of the main competition, nearest the pin, longest drive, nearest the line and a raffle. Prizes will be presented at the end of all play.
Book your place
We are welcoming teams of 4 to take part in four-ball for the Pilgrims Golf Day, and are asking teams to pay £50.00 per person for non-members and £45.00 per person for members of Tenterden Golf Club. This price includes your bacon roll, tea or coffee and buffet.
To receive a Pilgrims Golf Day booking form and to find out more please contact our Ashford Fundraising office on 01233 504111 or email email@example.com.
Sponsor a hole
We hope that our Pilgrims Golf Day at Tenterden Golf Club will raise vital funds to help us care for the many individuals, and families, that need us now and in the future. We are pleased to be offering local businesses the opportunity to sponsor one of the 18 holes on the Tenterden Golf Course for the duration of our event.
By sponsoring a hole, your business will receive:
- Your branding showcased at the tee of your chosen hole (subject to availability)
- Your branding showcased on our website as a ‘sponsor a hole’ supporter
- You will receive a public thank you on the day and be mentioned within thank you correspondence
If you would like to sponsor a hole at our Pilgrims Golf Day at Tenterden Golf Club, please contact Lou Newman on 01233 504111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support
Every generous donation from our amazing community of supporters helps to make sure we can be there for the next family who needs us.
By taking part in Pilgrims Golf Day, you’ll truly be making a difference to the lives of our patients. Here’s how:
- £90 could pay for all of the medicine used at one of our inpatient units over a 24 hour period.
- £270 could pay for a programme of six 2 hour one-to-one bereavement counselling sessions for someone struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one.
- £500 could pay for a 12 week programme of a Time to Create group for 10 people.
- £800 could pay for one patient’s care at one of our inpatient units for 24 hours.
- £1,250 could pay for a programme of 12 full day sessions of a Live Well Group for 10 people
- £1,400 could cover the cost of our community care teams at one of our sites for 24 hours
We would like to say a special thanks to Boughton Golf Course and their team for their support with the Pilgrims Golf Day.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with a life limiting illness, find out about the full range of services Pilgrims can offer.