Our hospices offer modern, friendly, pleasant and highly professional working environments, with sites across the well-populated areas of east Kent, all providing very good road and rail links.
Recognising that there are many factors that influence our sense of wellbeing, including a good work-life balance, development and recognition opportunities and feeling a sense of achievement, Pilgrims provides an extensive range of benefits that actively support our staff and volunteers.
As well as offering a range of financial discounts, staff and volunteers have access to:
- Flexible and hybrid working practices
- Competitive salaries in line with national healthcare bodies
- Safe, high-quality mental and physical support where needed, including the provision of Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
- Access to regular resilience and mindfulness workshops
- Purchase annual leave schemes
- Annual reward and recognition schemes
- Access to Blue Light Cards
- Free parking across all sites
- Subsidised meals across all sites