We're only able to provide vital, compassionate care across east Kent with the help of our dedicated supporters.
Fundraise for Pilgrims Hospices to make a difference in your community.
Schools and young people
We're proud to be supported by young people across east Kent; find out how you, your school or youth organisation can help us provide local hospice care.
Many people choose to support us in memory of a loved one and in recognition of the high quality, compassionate care that we provide.
Our corporate partners support us to provide vital, compassionate care to people across east Kent when they need it the most.
We're here to help. We can send you balloons and banners to decorate or promote your event, as well as helping you with ticket printing and general advice. We ask that you include our In aid of Pilgrims Hospices logo and Registered Charity Number: 293968 on any printed or digital promotional materials.
Call your local fundraising team if you have any questions or need additional fundraising materials:
If you're planning your own event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you're only in the early stages of planning your fundraising, we'd love to hear from you!
- Download your fundraising pack
- Pilgrims A-Z of fundraising ideas
- Pilgrims sponsorship form
- Pilgrims Event Brochure
- Gift Aid declaration form
- I'm supporting Pilgrims fundraising poster
- We're supporting Pilgrims fundraising poster
- In aid of Pilgrims Hospices logo
- Make a JustGiving page
- Always Loved Tribute Funds
- Tell us what you're planning
- Top tips for raising sponsorship
- Ella's fundraising guide