We place considerable importance on education, training and development at all levels and support both internal and external opportunities.
All employees are given opportunities to enable them to fulfil and progress within their role at Pilgrims, and to meet the high standards that are expected.
Pilgrims is committed to providing its employees and volunteers with a comprehensive induction, during which they are informed about their role and the organisation's values, policies and procedures.
Further training and development is discussed with employees throughout the year and at annual reviews. Training is available to all staff, to ensure staff are connected to Pilgrims and enhance job satisfaction. This includes:
- Workshops: Teaching or presenting
- ACT sessions: Short updates on a variety of topics
- Education programmes: Training courses, planned programmes or bespoke sessions
- Secondment opportunities and rotational programmes with external providers
- Masters-level qualifications and access to the NHS Leadership Academy
- A range of apprenticeship roles
More information is available via the Education and Training team who be contacted at email@example.com.