We’d love to work with you, your colleagues or your company to help support local hospice care.
How can I support Pilgrims?
As a corporate partner you can support Pilgrims in a variety of ways:
- Adopt Pilgrims as your Charity of Choice
- Sponsor or take part in an event with your colleagues
- Fundraise at work with your own office events
- Payroll giving and matched funding
- Cause-related marketing
- Donate a product or services to Pilgrims
- Play Pilgrims Hospices Lottery as a syndicate.
Whether you're a local business or a national organisation with headquarters in east Kent, we'd love to work with you.
We offer an exciting range of fundraising events throughout the year, including many that are suitable for teams and make great team builders for companies and colleagues:
- Pilgrims Way Challenge
- Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge
- Pyjama Walk
- Paris to Canterbury 48
- Colour Run
- Oversea Treks
Check out our event calendar to see a full range of upcoming events.
Get in touch
If you'd like to support Pilgrims as a corporate partner or by making a donation, contact your local fundraising team who will be delighted to meet with you to discuss the variety of options available for support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call your local fundraising team on:
- Ashford: 01233 504 111
- Canterbury: 01227 812 621
- Thanet: 01843 233 934.