We love to receive donations so we can turn them into vital funds to support our services.
We accept any good quality saleable items including clothes, household goods, furniture, items of interest, electrical items (provided they're in good, working condition) and anything else you think could raise money for Pilgrims.
Please note: The only type of TVs we accept are flat screens.
Alongside our general outlets, we also have several specialist shops:
- Retro items can be donated to our vintage shops in Canterbury, Folkestone and Tenterden
- We love donated books for our Pilgrims bookshops in Canterbury, Dymchurch and Margate
- Good quality furniture is always a welcome donation at our outlets in Ashford, Chartham, Cheriton, Dymchurch, Margate and Whitstable.
To arrange a furniture collection with us please call 01227 640 000.
Donating to Pilgrims can provide your company with a practical, cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of disposing of your unsold products and equipment. Samples and promotions, returns and seconds, and surplus or out of season stock could be used to raise money for Pilgrims care.
How to donate
If you can bring your items to us that will increase the value of your donation, but we understand that some donations are just too big to transport. If you can't bring your donation to us, we can - in most cases - arrange a collection.
Get in touch
- General shop enquiries: 01227 640 001
- eBay donations: 01227 640 002
- Furniture collections: 01227 640 000.