Pilgrims Golf Day – North Foreland Golf Club
Friday 2 July 2021
Go above par for Pilgrims Hospices!
Each year, golfers combine their love for the sport with supporting Pilgrims Hospices, and this year, we’re proud to introduce our brand-new Pilgrims Golf Day at North Foreland Golf Club, Broadstairs.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues and enjoy an afternoon of golf at this spectacular seaside golf course, situated on the picturesque Kent coast. As you make your way around 18 holes on this historic course, founded in 1903, you’ll be helping to raise vital funds for your local hospice; who continue to provide skilled and compassionate end-of-life care for people living with life-limiting illnesses in east Kent, now and in the future.
Our Pilgrims Golf Day will be operated in a COVID-secure format within the government guidance at the time of the event.
Pilgrims Golf Day Itinerary
When you arrive at North Foreland Golf Club, Broadstairs, you will be welcomed to the event with a bacon roll, alongside tea or coffee prior to teeing off with a shotgun start at 1:30pm.
After enjoying your round of golf, with the knowledge that you’ve supported local hospice care, you will be welcomed back to enjoy a delicious two-course meal.
- Arrival at 12:30pm
- Bacon roll, with tea or coffee served from 12:30pm
- Shotgun start at 1:30pm
- Two-course meal to follow
Book your place
We are welcoming teams to take part in four-ball for the Pilgrims Golf Day, and are asking teams to pay £55 for members and £85 for non-members (price per person). This cost includes your bacon roll, tea or coffee and two-course meal.
To receive a Pilgrims Golf Day booking form and to find out more please contact our Thanet Fundraising office on 01843 233934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor a hole
We hope that our Pilgrims Golf Day at North Foreland Golf Club will raise vital funds to help us care for the many individuals, and families, that need us now and in the future. We are pleased to be offering local businesses the opportunity to sponsor one of the 18 holes on the North Foreland Golf Course for the duration of our event.
By sponsoring a hole, your business will receive:
- Your branding showcased at the tee of your chosen hole (subject to availability)
- Your branding showcased on our website as a ‘sponsor a hole’ supporter
- You will receive a public thank you on the day and be mentioned within thank you correspondence
If you would like to sponsor a hole at our Pilgrims Golf Day at North Foreland Golf Club, please contact Karen Kenward on 01843 233934 or email email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your support
Every generous donation from our amazing community of supporters helps to make sure we can be there for the next family who needs us.
By taking part in Pilgrims Golf Day, you’ll truly be making a difference to the lives of our patients. Here’s how:
- £90 could pay for all of the medicine used at one of our inpatient units over a 24 hour period.
- £270 could pay for a programme of six 2 hour one-to-one bereavement counselling sessions for someone struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one.
- £500 could pay for a 12 week programme of a Time to Create group for 10 people.
- £800 could pay for one patient’s care at one of our inpatient units for 24 hours.
- £1,250 could pay for a programme of 12 full day sessions of a Live Well Group for 10 people
- £1,400 could cover the cost of our community care teams at one of our sites for 24 hours
We would like to say a special thanks to North Foreland Golf Club and their team for their support with the Pilgrims Golf Day.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with a life limiting illness, find out about the full range of services Pilgrims can offer.
North Foreland Golf Club
Postcode: CT10 3PU
Contact name: Karen Kenward
Phone: 01843 233934