Tee off at Pilgrims Charity Golf Day
We invite you, with your friends, family and colleagues to join the Pilgrims Golf Day at the Cave Hotel and Golf Resort in Boughton. As you make your way around this stunning 18-hole championship course you will be helping Pilgrims to continue delivering specialist care in east Kent.
Enjoy tee time at this recently redeveloped golf club which now features the elegant Cave Hotel. The course is set within the Kentish farmland and benefits from stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Pilgrims Golf Day Itinerary
When you arrive at the Cave Hotel and Golf Resort, Boughton at 9:00am, you will be welcomed to the event with a bacon roll, alongside tea or coffee prior to teeing off with a shotgun start at 10:00am.
After enjoying your round of golf, with the knowledge that you’ve supported local hospice care, you will be welcomed back for a delicious one course brisket roast.
We are welcoming teams of 4 to take part in four-ball for the Pilgrims Golf Day.
Pricing (per person)
- £60.00 for non-members
- £35.00 for members of Cave Hotel & Golf Resort
Please note: buggies are available to hire. Please contact the Pro shop to arrange on 01227 752277.
Book your place
We are welcoming teams of 4 to take part four-ball for the Pilgrims Golf Day, and are asking teams to pay £60.00 per person for non-members and £35.00 for club members. This price includes your bacon roll, tea or coffee and delicious lunch.
To find out more please contact our Canterbury Fundraising office on 01227 812621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download a booking from please click here.
Sponsor a hole
We hope that our Pilgrims Golf Day at Cave Hotel and Golf Resort, Boughton will raise vital funds to help us care for the many individuals, and families, that need us now and in the future. We are pleased to be offering local businesses the opportunity to sponsor one of the 18 holes on the Cave Hotel and Golf Resort, Boughton for the duration of our event.
By sponsoring a hole, your business will receive:
- Your branding showcased at the tee of your chosen hole (subject to availability)
- You will receive a mention on appropriate Pilgrims Hospices social media channels
- You will receive a thank you in the literature on the day of the event
If you would like to sponsor a hole at our Pilgrims Golf Day at Cave Hotel and Golf Resort, please contact Leila Ilkhan on 01227 812621 or email email@example.com
Go above par for Pilgrims Hospices!
This year we are asking keen golfers to support Pilgrims whilst out on the course. We are proud to be holding our second golf day at the Cave Hotel and Golf Resort for you to be part of but also, our Golfers Marathon Challenge and Pilgrims Golf Champions is a great way to have fun and raise vital funds for local hospice care.
- With our Golfers Marathon Challenge you can gather your friends, family or colleagues and cover 72 holes and 26 miles.
- Or, choose the Golfers Half Marathon Challenge with 36 holes over a distance of 13 miles.
- You can also become a Pilgrims Golf Champion by hosting a golf day or activity in aid of Pilgrims, whether it’s at your favourite club with friends, colleagues or as a local community group.
Thank you so much for your support
Every generous donation from our amazing community of supporters helps to make sure we can be there for the next family who needs us.
By taking part in Pilgrims Golf Day, you’ll truly be making a difference to the lives of our patients. Here’s how:
- £90 could pay for all of the medicine used at one of our inpatient units over a 24 hour period.
- £270 could pay for a programme of six 2 hour one-to-one bereavement counselling sessions for someone struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one.
- £500 could pay for a 12 week programme of a Time to Create group for 10 people.
- £800 could pay for one patient’s care at one of our inpatient units for 24 hours.
- £1,250 could pay for a programme of 12 full day sessions of a Live Well Group for 10 people
- £1,400 could cover the cost of our community care teams at one of our sites for 24 hours
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with a life limiting illness, find out about the full range of services Pilgrims can offer.