Status: The Ashford Gardening Club usually attend on Tuesday mornings
Pilgrims Hospices is currently looking for a Volunteer Gardener to join our Ashford hospice.
Why we need you:
Pilgrims Hospices relies on support from volunteers to maintain a beautiful, clean and welcoming environment for our patients and their visitors.
What you will be doing:
You will work under guidance from our Maintenance Team and the Hospices Services Manager as part of an enthusiastic team. Duties will include:
- Tidying/weeding various areas when required
- Helping keep the grounds clean and tidy
- Helping with pruning and composting
- General garden help
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- Some basic gardening experience is ideally required, but is not essential
- We are looking for reliable, hardworking individuals who are happy to work as part of a team
Benefits you can expect:
The chance to meet new people and be part of an enthusiastic team at the heart of your local community and the opportunity to gain gardening experience with a dedicated team of volunteers
For further information about the opportunity, please contact Wendy Kelk, Hospice Services Manager, initially by email at firstname.lastname@example.org leaving some contact details and she will call you.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com