Trek Mount Toubkal 10 – 14 June 2021 – only 3 days off work.
Located in the High Atlas Mountain range, a spectacular peak awaits you. At 4,167m, Mount Toubkal stands as the highest point in North Africa. Experience a 3 day trek to conquer this mythical mountain, trekking through the rugged beauty of the Toubkal National Park before making a final push to reach the summit, and spectacular views of Morocco, on a clear day seeing as far as the Sahara Desert.
You’ll join a group of like-minded people to share in the adventure, all supported by local, English speaking guides and porters.
- 3 days of climbing Mt Toubkal
- Return flights from London
- All transfers and transport in Morocco
- Trek permits
- 4 nights of accommodation (1 Moroccan guesthouse, 2 Berber camp (tents & mats inc.), 1 hotel)
- Local, professional, English-speaking guides
- Cook, mules and muleteers for the Mt Toubkal trek
- Full board on the Mt Toubkal trek
Active travellers who want to experience the range of landscapes Morocco has to offer and enjoy the challenge of climbing a high peak. Very good physical condition and fitness is needed, though no technical skill required.
What extra costs are there?
The following are not included in the tour price:
- Travel insurance that covers mountain climbing
- Personal expenses
- Tips for your guides (optional)
- Personal trekking kit
There are two methods for getting involved with our adventure into the Atlas Mountains:
Sponsorship option: secure your place on the once in a lifetime trek with a registration fee of £295 plus a pledge to raise at least £1,400 sponsorship in support of Pilgrims Hospices. Your sponsorship will cover the costs of your trip and raise £700 for hospice care.
Self-funding option: you can fund the trip yourself for just £995 (inc. registration fee of £295) and fundraise as much as you can for local hospice care in your community.
What are the next steps?
Once you’ve decided that you are up for the challenge of tackling Mount Toubkal and you’ve selected your fundraising option, the next steps are very simple.
- Complete and submit the online booking form.
- Once your application has been received by our partners, Different Travel, they will ask you to secure your place on the trip with the £295 registration fee.
- Pilgrims Hospices will then be in touch to welcome you to #TeamPilgrims and the countdown to your trek will begin!