Join St Margaret’s village community, supported by the South Foreland Rotary Club, for a beautiful summer afternoon and explore more than 25 open gardens in aid of Pilgrims Hospices.
This is a fun weekend for all the family, where members of the village community will open their gardens to the public.
Set in a beautiful coastal village surrounded by National Trust land, you’ll enjoy Channel views and many interesting garden and floral displays.
Many properties will host extra features including competitions, refreshments, a grand draw and a variety of stalls.
This event will run 10:00, Saturday 29 June – 17:00, Sunday 30 June 2019.
Ticket prices for two-day entry to all gardens:
- Early Bird: £5 per adult until 28/06/19
- Standard: £8 per adult
Children aged 16 years and under go free.
Early Bird tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Pilgrims Hospice Thanet, Ramsgate Road, Margate CT9 4AD
- Village shop, High Street, St Margaret’s at Cliffe CT15 6AU
- Post Office, High Street, St Margaret’s at Cliffe CT15 6AU
- Marshall and Clarke, High Street, St Margaret’s at Cliffe CT15 6AT
- The Pines Garden Tea Room, Beach Road, St Margaret’s at Cliffe CT15 6DZ
- Ringwould Plant Centre, Dover Road, Ringwould, Deal CT14 8HG
All money raised from this event will go to Pilgrims Hospices.
For more information and to book tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org.