Experience an adrenaline-fuelled adventure of a lifetime and take on a tandem skydive for Pilgrims Hospices this July!
The sky’s the limit! Join other Pilgrims supporters all soaring through the sky, ticking something off their bucket list or taking extreme measures to conquer a fear of heights. Free fall from 12,000 ft amidst breathtaking views as you raise vital funds for hospice care across east Kent.
- Saturday 14 May – registrations now closed
- Sunday 17 July – registrations now closed
- Sunday 11 September
It was the most amazing experience. It was both exhilarating and terrifying in equal measures, but I absolutely loved it. I would do it all again tomorrow if I had the opportunity!
Tandem Skydiver, 2021
What do I need to do?
Taking on a Skydive for Pilgrims is as simple as paying your £40 deposit and pledging to raise at least £395 for local hospice care.
By raising £395, you will be enabling Pilgrims to provide 15 hours of specialist nursing care to a patient receiving end-of-life in one of our inpatient units in Ashford, Canterbury or Margate; thank you!
Deposits are non-refundable but will count towards your sponsorship target.
Can anyone take part?
Yes, anyone over 16 years old can do a tandem skydive. Experience isn’t necessary. You’ll receive all the training you need on the day and be safely strapped to a professional instructor throughout the jump.
For safety reasons, a few restrictions do apply:
- If you’re between 16 and 18 years old you’ll need written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Those with existing health conditions, and anyone over 40 years old, must sign a declaration of fitness in order to participate.
- There is an upper weight limit of 14.5 stone (92 kg) for men and 13.5 stone (86 kg) for women. You may be weighed during registration.