Ultra Challenge – London 2 Brighton Challenge
Saturday 28 May 2022 - Sunday 29 May 2022
Be part of the Ultra Challenge Series!
London 2 Brighton Challenge
A classic capital to coast route. Starting by the side of the Thames in Richmond, challengers will head towards the North Downs, following the Surry and Sussex countryside to the halfway points at Turners Hill. The 100km route then heads up and over the South Downs before the welcomed sight as the Brighton coastline comes into view.
The journey is amazing, and with some training and determination anyone can conquer London 2 Brighton. With a 25km, 50km and 100km route, there’s a classic challenge for everyone.
By walking, jogging or running the London 2 Brighton this May, you’ll truly be making a difference to the lives of our patients, both in their homes and in our three inpatient units in Canterbury, Thanet and Ashford.
- Covered rest stops, with food and drink, every 12.5km with ‘major’ ones every 25km
- Signed route & tracking, with Trek Masters leading groups
- Medics, podiatrists & massage areas, including a self-help area to treat your own feet
- Emergency Medical Teams
- Finishers medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz as you cross the finish line
- Shuttle buses and transfers to local train stations
With 80% of our funding coming through voluntary contributions from our local community, the difference your support makes cannot be overstated. Every £25 that you raise could pay for one hour of specialist nursing care in one of our inpatient units.
- Full Challenge – you pay a small registration fee of £30 and raise at least £595
- Half Challenge – you pay a small registration fee of £20 and raise at least £395
- Quarter Challenge – you pay a small registration fee of £10 and raise at least £250
- Full Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £110 and raise at least £330
- Half Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £72.50 and raise at least £218
- Quarter Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £45 and raise at least £135
- Full Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £198 and raise as much as you can
- Half Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £129 and raise as much as you can
- Quarter Challenge – you pay a registration fee of £79 and raise as much as you can
The Ultra Challenge Series
The Ultra Challenge series offers inspiring endurance events that you can walk, jog or run to raise vital funds for Pilgrims Hospices. Whether it’s a 25km walk, a testing 50km jog or a 100km marathon, there’s something for all abilities. These challenges are perfect for people of any fitness level, with softer options for beginners and ‘ultra’ options for those really going for it – along with all those in between!
Ultra Challenge events are all-inclusive with an extremely high level of hospitality. They include regular rest stops approximately every 12.5km, with drinks and snacks, a fully signed route (so you won’t get lost) and hot meals to keep you going.
Passing by stunning scenery, meeting new friends and discovering hidden resilience and spirit, few can describe their elation at crossing the finish line.
Old Deer Park
Postcode: TW9 1WS
Phone: 01227 812 609