Pilgrims Matters virtual edition – Autumn 2021
Welcome to the virtual edition of Pilgrims Matters – Autumn 2021!
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Pilgrims Hospices Lottery: How we’ve grown
- Trees of Love remembrance services return across east Kent
- “Pilgrims is a happy, vibrant, positive place”: Heather’s volunteer story
- Retired doctor and writer, Irving Benjamin, shares his experience of Pilgrims’ care
- Hospice at Home: “The hidden gem of hospice care”
- How Pilgrims celebrated NHS, Social Care and Frontline Workers’ Day
- Order your Pilgrims Christmas cards for 2021
- News from and about Pilgrims teams across the organisation
Download Pilgrims Matters – Autumn 2021
The past 18 months has been a time of firsts for many of us, giving us new perspectives and ideas. COVID-19 has dominated our conversations and our thoughts, and has had a huge impact on how we go about our everyday business.
We hope this online edition of Pilgrims Matters provides some inspiration for other ways you can get involved, and tells you a little more about how your incredible support has enabled Pilgrims to be Still Here, Still Caring.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team