Come and join us for a free education evening suitable for health and social care professionals.
Difficult conversations and planning ahead:
These sessions will cover:
- How do you identify the people who may be dying soon?
- How do you ensure effective yet compassionate communication with them?
- How to put in plans so that they get the right care they need and ensure their preferences are met wherever possible?
- How can Pilgrims Hospice help in achieving this?
- Do think of difficult situations you have been in and bring them along to discuss
Please join us for a free, interactive education session to look at these questions and help to equip you with useful skills and information
Certificates of attendance will be issued
Dates and Venues:
4th April 2019, 4-6pm, Pilgrims Hospice Ashford
5th April 2019, 4-6pm,Pilgrims Hospice Canterbury
Who is at risk of a bad death?:
16th October 2019 – 4-6pm, Pilgrims Hospice Ashford
17th October 2019 – 4-6pm, Pilgrims Hospice Canterbury
18th October 2019 – 4-6pm, Pilgrims Hospice Thanet