A huge thank you to everyone who joined us this year for Kent’s only ladies bike ride for charity.
Below, find information about Divas on Wheels 2017 to give you an idea of what future events might look like.
In 2017, our Divas enjoyed riding through the picturesque Kent countryside as they cycled to help us be there for the families who need us. A fun, supportive atmosphere was the hallmark of the day.
Those who were new to cycling didn’t need to worry; dozens of our special Bike Heroes joined them, leading small groups or offering roadside repairs to anyone who needed their help.
Together, you made a difference. After a supportive ride, our Divas were welcomed across the finish line and enjoyed plenty of well-deserved pampering.
- Venue: The Freewheel Pub and Cycling Café, Head Hill Road, Graveney near Faversham, Kent ME13 9DE
- Date: Sunday 18 June 2017
#Find out more about Divas on Wheels 2017# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / events / cycling / divas-on-wheels-2017) or #download our information sheet about this year’s event# (Divas-event-information.pdf).
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Routes for 2017# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / events / cycling / divas-wheels / divas-wheels-routes)
- #Training rides# (Divas-2017-training-rides.docx)
- #How to boost your sponsorship# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / fundraising-checklist)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #Take the fundraising challenge# (news / put-a-spring-in-your-fundraising-step-this-season)
- #See how money you raise can help# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / how-your-contribution-will-help)
- #FAQs# (Divas-FAQs.pdf).
Divas on Wheels 2017 was kindly sponsored by: