Pilgrims Hospices Online Christmas Auction
Friday 12 November 2021 - Friday 3 December 2021
Get Christmas all wrapped up by finding the perfect gift in just a few clicks!
Pilgrims Hospices warmly invite you to join our brand new Online Christmas Auction and bid on up to 100 fantastic lots to win the perfect gift for your loved ones this festive season.
There’s a huge selection of gifts and experiences on offer including overnight stays, days out, perfume, hampers, vouchers, games, ladies accessories, and many more!
The auction runs for three weeks, starting on Friday 12th November and bidding is live until midnight on Friday 3rd December.
Bidding couldn’t be easier or more accessible via our auction partners Jumblebee. You can bid on your smartphone, tablet or PC and will be immediately notified via a pop-up and email of your bid’s status. If you’re the highest bidder when the auction closes, you’ll be notified by email that they have won, and how to claim and pay for your prize!
It’s the perfect opportunity to buy Christmas presents for loved ones or treat yourself to something special knowing that every pound raised will be helping Pilgrims Hospices care for patients, and their families, across east Kent who are living with an incurable illness.
The difference your winning bid could make
- £12 could pay for a patient’s Christmas dinner
- £20 could pay for a physiotherapy session to help patients stay active and enjoy festive games with their family on Christmas day
- £30 could pay for 2 complementary therapy sessions for a patient, to give them a distraction from their illness, and the opportunity to relax over the festive season.
- £45 could help a Pilgrims counsellor provide a 1-to-1 session with someone struggling to cope with their first Christmas without their loved one.
- £100 could allow our community nurses to continue making home visits to our patients that wish to spend their Christmas at home with family and friends.
Could you donate a special lot for our Online Christmas Auction?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Simply complete your basic contact information and a description of the prize you wish to donate via the following form and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch.
More festive fun
Contact name: Louise Newman
Phone: 01233 504111