Are you ready for the ride of your life?
Take on this iconic journey and ride all the way from London to the home of the Tour de France.
It’s time to saddle up for Pilgrims in the pinnacle of pedaling prestige. The London to Paris Bike Ride is arguably the most iconic challenge available for any keen cyclist. From your London start line, this four day challenge takes you through 295 miles of beautiful English and French countryside, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme, before finishing in the heart of Paris in good time to enjoy the final day of the Tour de France.
You’ll join a 200-strong group of riders of all abilities, each taking on this classic route with the same thing in common: a great sense of adventure and the desire to help their favourite charity.
This very unique edition has been specially designed to allow riders to revel in the triumph of making it to Paris themselves whilst watching the professionals battle it out in the finale of the greatest race in the world – le Tour de France!
#Click here to view or download the full challenge brochure, including itinerary and FAQs# (London-to-Paris-TDF18.pdf).
Date: 25-29 July 2018 *PLACES AVAILABLE*
- All accommodation except for evening prior to start of the challenge
- Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
- Most meals (see brochure for exceptions)
- Water / snack stops
- Support vehicles
- Route markers
- English-speaking guides
- Mechanic and medical support
- Transfer of bicycles back to the start venue in London
- Transfer back to the start venue from St Pancras
What do I need to do?
You’ll need a deposit of just £149 to secure your place on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. How you fund the rest is up to you!
- Option A Deposit £149 + minimum sponsorship £1630
- Option B Deposit £149 + self-funding £815 (no minimum sponsorship).
For more information about any of our UK or overseas challenges, contact Robert Grew in the Fundraising team on 01227 812 609.
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Top tips for raising sponsorship# (raising-sponsorship)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #See how money you raise can help# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / how-your-contribution-will-help).