Stunning scenery and memorable moments await on our incredible Nepal trek. As well as supporting Pilgrims Hospices, you’ll also help an international hospice project during this trip of a lifetime.
Pilgrims introduces a unique opportunity to explore the high altitude trails of the Himalayas in Nepal’s Annapurna region, combined with the chance to support a Nepalese hospice.
It was a fantastic trek and the involvement with the community project was certainly an experience I will never forget.
Surrounded by mighty snow-capped peaks, you’ll spend five days trekking through alpine forests and enjoy panoramic views of one of the most breathtaking mountain ranges on Earth. The trek also includes a visit to a local hospital where you’ll spend time making a real difference, helping with the refurbishment and decoration of their hospice care centre.
Absolutely loved it. Loads of memories – amazed by the forest and the monkeys we saw.
Date: 11 – 22 November 2017
- Return flights from the UK
- Local transfers and transport in Nepal
- 3 Star hotels and teahouses on trek
- Expert local, English-speaking guides
- Trek support staff
- All permits and National Park fees
- Different Travel UK tour escort
- All meals as per itinerary.
What do I need to do?
Are you ready to take on a Himalayan hike in aid of Pilgrims?
You’ll need a deposit of just £295 to experience this this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. How you fund the rest is up to you!
- Option A Deposit £295 + minimum sponsorship £3,390
- Option B Deposit £295 + self-funding £1,695 (no minimum sponsorship).
Download a detailed brochure for the Nepal trek challenge with hospice project.
For more information about any of our UK or overseas challenges, contact Robert Grew in the Fundraising team on 01227 812 609.
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Top tips for raising sponsorship# (raising-sponsorship)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #See how money you raise can help# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / how-your-contribution-will-help).