Stunning scenery and memorable moments await on our incredible Nepal trek. As well as supporting Pilgrims Hospices, you’ll also help an international hospice project during this trip of a lifetime.
Pilgrims introduces a unique opportunity to explore the high altitude trails of the Himalayas in Nepal’s Annapurna region, combined with the chance to support a Nepalese hospice.
It was a fantastic trek and the involvement with the community project was certainly an experience I will never forget.
Surrounded by mighty snow-capped peaks, you’ll spend five days trekking through alpine forests and enjoy panoramic views of one of the most breathtaking mountain ranges on Earth. The trek also includes a visit to a local hospital where you’ll spend time making a real difference, helping with the refurbishment and decoration of their hospice care centre.
Absolutely loved it. Loads of memories – amazed by the forest and the monkeys we saw.
Date: 11 – 22 November 2017
- Return flights from the UK
- Local transfers and transport in Nepal
- 3 Star hotels and teahouses on trek
- Expert local, English-speaking guides
- Trek support staff
- All permits and National Park fees
- Different Travel UK tour escort
- All meals as per itinerary.
What do I need to do?
Are you ready to take on a Himalayan hike in aid of Pilgrims?
You’ll need a deposit of just £295 to experience this this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. How you fund the rest is up to you!
- Option A Deposit £295 + minimum sponsorship £3,390
- Option B Deposit £295 + self-funding £1,695 (no minimum sponsorship).
For more information about any of our UK or overseas challenges, contact Robert Grew in the Fundraising team on 01227 812 609.
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Top tips for raising sponsorship# (raising-sponsorship)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #See how money you raise can help# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / how-your-contribution-will-help).