Welcome to the virtual edition of Pilgrims Matters – Spring 2022!
We’re enjoying the lighter days and looking forward to a summer of great events. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating all things Pilgrims in the coming months.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Introducing Always Caring, our new supporter programme
- Make a Will Month celebrates 10 years of supporting hospice care
- Bousfield family’s fantastic fundraising for local hospice care
- In conversation with a Pilgrims research participant
- Hiking for hospice care: Building a community and breaking records!
- Proud to be Pilgrims People: How we support our staff and volunteers
- Discover the Ann Robertson Centre, our dedicated education and training facility
- Pilgrims nurse Peter retires after 44-year career
- Spring into action with Pilgrims Hospices Lottery!
- News from and about Pilgrims teams across the organisation
Our fundraising activities and your generosity, mean that we are able to continue to offer our end-of-life services to our local communities when and where they need it. With your help and support, we intend to continually develop and improve our services so that we are still here, still caring, both now and in the future.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team