As the winter approaches, we find ourselves entering a season of reflection, compassion, and connection. In this edition, we aim to bring you stories, insights, and information that resonate with the spirit of the upcoming winter months.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Give the gift of care – Know your legacy will live on for generations to come
- Become a bereavement support volunteer – Pilgrims Stepping Stones Bereavement Support groups offer informal assistance to bereaved adults across east Kent.
- Alan’s story – Gemma tells us about her dad, Alan, and the memories of his last weeks that she’ll keep forever.
- GrowUp – Vertical farming specialists are donating fresh salad vegetables from their range of produce to Pilgrims Hospices kitchens.
- Cate Gibson – Cate’s first year as a Palliative Specialist Nurse
- Sue and Tony Thompson – Volunteering is good for your wellbeing
- Fundraising update and dates for your diary
- Pilgrims Doctors – Help people to live well in every moment
- Lottery – Strong connections with our local community
- Corporate Partnership – How businesses can make a big impact on local hospice care
- Trees of Love – Dedicate a beautiful dove to someone special, and join us at our remembrance services
- Rev’d Angie – Becomes spiritual care chaplain at Pilgrims Hospices
- Pilgrims Hospices Christmas cards – order online or by using the magazine order form
- Become part of Always Caring – How by making a month donation you can make a difference monthly donation
Our fundraising activities and your generosity mean that we are able to continue to offer our end-of-life services, to our local communities when and where they need it. With your help and support, we intend to continually develop, and improve our services so that we are still here, still caring, both now and in the future.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team