Join us for our biggest night of the year and shine for Pilgrims Hospices on a walk to remember.
We’re delighted to introduce A Night to Shine, our brand new sponsored 5k, 8k or 10k walk that brings together people from across our east Kent community for one very special night.
On Saturday 30 September 2017, you can shine for Pilgrims in Ashford, Broadstairs and Canterbury.
Enjoy strolling under the stars along our 5km or 10km walking routes (5km and 8km distance options in Broadstairs with the walk starting with a stroll along the beach to Louisa Bay Gap; only 5km distance option at Canterbury).
In each town you’ll enjoy music, a friendly party atmosphere, an energetic warm up and lots more before setting off simultaneously into the evening at 7pm amid a sea of lantern light.
Entry includes t-shirt, lantern, a medal and more. All of your favourite glowing accessories will be available to purchase, too.
It’s your night to shine. We can’t wait for you to join us and help create the biggest walk in east Kent!
Early Bird entry (closed 30/7/17):
- Adults: £12
- Under 18s: £8
Standard entry (closes 24/9/17):
- Adults: £15
- Under 18s: £12
Under 3s go free no matter when you sign up.
- Date: Saturday 30 September 2017, 7pm (registration from 6pm)
Simply choose your nearest A Night to Shine walk and sign up today:
- Ashford: Julie Rose Stadium, Willesborough Road, Ashford TN24 9QX
- Broadstairs: The Pavilion, Harbour Street, Broadstairs CT10 1EU
- Canterbury: Canterbury Christchurch University, Pilgrims Way, Canterbury CT1 1PH.
Be a superstar
Raise £250 sponsorship or more and we’ll enter you into our prize draw to win an iPad courtesy of Holiday Extras. Each person who raises more than £250 via JustGiving before the event date will also be eligible to have their entry fee refunded as a thank you for shining so brightly.
Last year, our wonderful walkers raised an incredible £85,000 for local hospice care. Your Pilgrims challenge? To beat that total, of course!
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Download an ‘I’m shining for…’ template# (im-shining-for-oblong.pdf)
- #Top tips for raising sponsorship# (raising-sponsorship)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #Tell your friends# (uncategorized/tell-your-friends)
- Sign up to volunteer.
Further details about our A Night to Shine walks will be available soon. If you’d like to get in touch about this event in the meantime, email us at email@example.com.
A Night to Shine 2017 is kindly sponsored by Andrew & Co.