Prove you have the puff for Pilgrims Hospices in Canterbury’s iconic road race.
Join the team running to improve the lives of thousands of people living with life limiting illnesses across east Kent.
Organised in aid of Pilgrims, the Canterbury Half Marathon is a real highlight in Kent’s sporting calendar. The race attracts a huge bank holiday crowd each year, from those chasing a personal best to those simply aspiring to go the distance.
Held against the beautiful backdrop of the Kent Downs, the 13-mile course challenges the novice and veteran alike as runners navigate the undulating country lanes on the outskirts of this historic city.
Course maps are available here:
New for 2017
We’re offering the chance to enter the Canterbury Half Marathon for free with a pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship for Pilgrims Hospices.
Date: Monday 28 August 2017, 10am
Venue: Merton Farm, Canterbury, Kent CT4 7BA
#Download an entry form today# (Canterbury-Half-Marathon-form-2017.pdf).
Simply return your completed entry form to Robert Grew before 22 August 2017 to request your free place:
- Email: Robert.Grew@pilgrimshospices.org
- Telephone: 01227 812 609.
Not quite ready for a half marathon?
Don’t worry, there’s also a two-mile fun run to enjoy and a children’s race for those with littler legs.
- #Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form# (Pilgrims-Sponsorship-Form-2015-1.pdf)
- #Top tips for raising sponsorship# (raising-sponsorship)
- Make a JustGiving page
- #See how money you raise can help# (supporting-pilgrims-hospices / fundraising-pack / how-your-contribution-will-help).