Pilgrims Hospices is recruiting for an Assistant Business Intelligence Analyst to support hospice services across east Kent.
Are you a recent graduate, someone who is just starting out in their career or is looking for a new career in Business Intelligence?
Do you want to develop your SQL skills and knowledge, and be part of a pro-active, professional team?
Do you have a passion for working collaboratively in an environment thriving on positive change?
Do you want to experience a sense of achievement by knowing that every day you contribute to the provision of person-centred care?
If so, then the role of Assistant Business Intelligence Analyst at Pilgrims may be just the job for you!
We are seeking well-motivated and forward-thinking professionals to join our team, in supporting the development and growth of our hospices across east Kent.
As a member of the IT team, the successful candidate will be involved in corporate day-to-day activities supporting the quality, growth and success of a much-valued charitable organisation.
Key duties include:
- Assisting the Database Development Manager with creating and updating dashboards and providing KPIs around patient, fundraising, financial and staff data
- Training new staff on the patient management system and the incident reporting system where training will be provided
- Being the first point of contact for support calls in using the patient management system
- Liaising with staff members to identify reporting needs
- Recognising and appropriately responding to organisational changes
- Actively contributing to service development
- Undertaking role-specific projects
- Making recommendations for the development of and changes to working practices and processes, as required
Recognising the need to support employees in working within this particular field, we provide an extensive range of support measures to ensure your success, including:
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular quality interactions with our clinical and non-clinical teams
- Strong working relations with other members of the multi-disciplinary teams
- On-going training and CPD/career development
- Access to a range of resources to ensure our staff have access to help and support where and when they need it
- Regular self-care and development sessions
As an award-winning employer, Pilgrims provides end of life care services to patients and their families across east Kent.
Our commitment is to provide open, compassionate care and expertise for patients and their families – both in the community and in-patient units.
“Of a community where people with a terminal illness and their family and friends are supported and empowered to live well in mind and body until the very last moment of their life”.
We recognise that our workforce is integral to the delivery of our Vision and our organisational and charitable aims. Pilgrims Hospices continues to create a highly skilled, motivated, engaged and healthy workforce by providing an environment where staff and volunteers feel highly motivated to perform their roles to a consistently high standard, and actively role model our organisational behaviours and values.
To achieve our Vision, we have a shared set of values and behaviours that enable us to be the people and the charity that patients and their loved ones need us to be. They form our CODE, which guides us in our daily working and decision making:
Compassionate We treat everyone with compassion and care
Open We communicate openly, honestly and effectively
Dynamic We are dynamic, improving and developing our service
Empowered We empower people to achieve their outcomes
As an Employer of Choice, our commitment to supporting our employees and volunteers is a key priority.
Our Health & Wellbeing Strategy is an important step in ensuring the sustainability of our workforce, and clearly outlines our strategic intentions to improve employee capability, resilience, and engagement, to adapt to and embrace change as the health sector continues to develop.
Our hospices offer:
• Modern, friendly and highly professional working environments
• Opportunities for professional development through a range of extensive learning
• Continuous service in NHS Pension scheme, should you meet the eligible criteria
• A sense of achievement in supporting a worthwhile cause
• A sense of wellbeing
• A good work-life balance
• Locations across well-populated areas of east Kent – all providing very good road and rail links
• Blue Light Card
We invest in our employees, which is one of the key things that makes us an award-winning employer of choice.
If you think this is your ideal role and want to join us and contribute to providing high quality patient care and support to those at the end of their life, please apply now.