Pilgrims Hospices is recruiting a Physiotherapist to join the team in Thanet.
Pilgrims is seeking a well-motivated and forward thinking Physiotherapist to join the multidisciplinary team (MDT), to support our patients in east Kent. The successful candidate will be involved in delivering physiotherapy services across our inpatient unit and outpatient services. You will have an opportunity to deliver breathlessness management tailored for patients with a life limited illness both for groups and individually, as well as physio based groups in our gyms.
We provide an extensive range of support to ensure that all staff and volunteers can be successful and receive the development and recognition they deserve, including:
- A supportive and friendly environment. This includes senior support from physiotherapists, as well as strong working relations with other members of the MDT.
- Support for ongoing training and CPD/career development.
Key duties include:
- Taking a lead role in advanced assessment and treatment of patients with life limiting illnesses
- Actively contributing in service development
- Being involved in the supervision and education of other health professionals
- Undertaking evidence-based projects and audits, making recommendations for change in practice and development as required.
Full and part-time / job share will be considered.
For further information, please see the job description.