Welcome to the virtual edition of Pilgrims Matters – Spring 2021! As summer approaches, we take time to focus on our hopes for the future.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- An update on our Still Here, Still Caring appeal
- Stories from volunteers in celebration of Volunteers’ Week 2021
- Local fashion designer, Erin Hayhow, shares how and why she supports Pilgrims
- Happy birthday, Pilgrims Hospices Lottery!
- News from and about Pilgrims teams across the organisation
- How Pilgrims marked the first National Day of Reflection to remember all those who have died during COVID-19
- Summer 2021 events
- Why don’t we talk about death? A blog by Andrew Thorns, Director of Medicine.
The past year has been a year of firsts for many of us, giving us new perspectives and ideas. COVID-19 has dominated our conversations and our thoughts, and has had a huge impact on how we go about our everyday business.
We hope this online edition of Pilgrims Matters provides some inspiration for other ways you can get involved, and tells you a little more about how your incredible support has enabled Pilgrims to be Still Here, Still Caring.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team