Finance Support Officer – Canterbury (Volunteer)
Location: Pilgrims Hospice Canterbury
Closing date: 31/03/2023
Pilgrims Hospices is looking for a Finance Support Officer Volunteer at its Canterbury site.
In this role, you will support the Finance team.
The purpose of the role, is to support the existing Finance staff. We require assistance from 2 or 3 individuals who used to work in a financial/accounts department or is interested in supporting the charity in this way.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Completing Excel spreadsheets
- Checking Supplier portals for Invoices, inputting invoices
- Compiling data from stakeholders in paper and electronic format
- Typing up training notes to staff
- Administrative support for producing finance related policy and procedures
- Administrative duties – answering the telephone, opening post, filing, checking Accounts email inbox
- Data processing
- Inputting computerised entries into Sage
Find out more and apply
For further information about this opportunity, please see the role description below.
To apply, please download and complete an application form and send to Anita Keating, Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org