Volunteer Leaflet Distributor
Location: East Kent
Would you like to be part of Pilgrims Hospices’ amazing volunteer team?
We’re seeking volunteers to distribute leaflets, on foot, house to house, which promote membership to the Pilgrims Hospices Lottery to support the work of Pilgrims Hospices.
Evidence suggests that volunteering has a positive impact on your health and wellbeing.
There are so many benefits that come with volunteering:
- A chance to meet new people, try something new and gain experience
- Being part of your local community, and becoming part of a team
- Increased confidence and self-esteem, giving you a purpose and/or routine
- Increased fitness and improved wellbeing through outdoor activity
Our volunteers undertake a range of tasks, including:
- Deliver leaflets door to door, in agreed areas close to you during the day
- Keep and maintain an up to record of where distribution has occurred
- Inform the Lottery office of supply need in good time
- Promoting the work of Pilgrims Hospices within the local community
We’d love you to join our loyal and enthusiastic volunteer team across east Kent.
You’ll meet new people, make friends and know you are truly helping to make a difference to those who need Pilgrims’ care in the local community.
The Lottery manager will provide you with support and training in your role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply for a volunteer role
To apply for this volunteer role, please download and complete an application form and return it to email@example.com