Spring Fair offers a parade of Easter treats
The sunshine may be slow to arrive, but Pilgrims Hospices Canterbury Spring Fair promises a warm welcome for everyone this weekend.
Taking place on Saturday 23 March from 11am-3pm at 53 London Road, this traditional fair offers fun and entertainment for all ages. Among the highlights are:
- Inspirational Easter gifts from hand-made items, to paintings and cards – many produced by Day Hospice patients themselves.
- Pilgrims Hospice stalls will be selling quality ranges from our retail shops, including creative craft materials, a selection of plants and Spring bulbs for gardening enthusiasts.
- Take part in our tombola, or enter our Grand Draw with fantastic prizes from gourmet food hampers to an overnight hotel stay and a family ticket for Dickens World.
- Children can join in the fun with ourbrand new ‘Chase the Chick’ walking quiz trail around the St. Dunstan’s and Westgate Gardens area, with surprises and treats along the route and a prize for the best Easter-themed fancy dress entry.
- Face painting, cookie decorating, a children’s book stall and an ice cream van to keep little ones entertained.
- New for this year – the beautiful 1950s style Bessie the Caravan will be hitting the road to bring along a selection of home-made cakes and vintage wares.