Experience an adrenaline-fuelled adventure of a lifetime and take on a tandem skydive for Pilgrims Hospices this September!
The sky’s the limit! Join like-minded Pilgrims supporters all soaring through the sky, ticking something off their bucket list or taking extreme measures to conquer a fear of heights. Free fall from 12,000 ft and experience breathtaking views of the Kent countryside far below as you raise vital funds for hospice care across east Kent.
- Sunday 16 July – limited places available
- Sunday 10 September – limited places available
It was the most amazing experience. It was both exhilarating and terrifying in equal measures, but I absolutely loved it. I would do it all again tomorrow if I had the opportunity!
Pilgrims Tandem Skydiver, 2021
What do I need to do?
Taking on a skydive for Pilgrims is as simple as applying via our online form. Then, we’ll get in touch to confirm availability and arrange payment of your £40 deposit to secure your spot. If you raise our £395 minimum sponsorship target, your skydive will be free!
Deposits are non-refundable but will count towards your sponsorship target.
Can anyone take part?
Yes, anyone over 16 years old can do a tandem skydive. No previous experience is necessary. You’ll receive all the training you need on the day and be safely strapped to a professional instructor throughout the jump.
For safety reasons, a few restrictions do apply:
- If you’re between 16 and 18 years old you’ll need written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Those with existing health conditions, and anyone over 40 years old, must sign a declaration of fitness in order to participate.
- Weight restrictions apply which depend on your height. Please check the table of weight limits shown here before applying. You may be weighed during registration.