Tour de Castles fundraising rewards Terms and Conditions
Pilgrims Hospices Tour de Castles virtual fundraising campaign 2022 is to raise vital funding for end-of-life care services in east Kent.
By taking part in the Pilgrims Hospices Tour de Castles fundraising campaign you are supporting the care of thousands of people across east Kent who are living with an incurable illness.
There are several fundraising rewards that one might qualify for by achieving the specified criteria. The terms and conditions of these rewards are set out below.
- Pilgrims Hospices reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online at www.pilgrimshospices.org/tour-de-castles-rewards-terms-and-conditions.
- In no event will Pilgrims Hospices be liable for any personal injury or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages arising from one’s participation or in connection with the Tour de Castles campaign.
- By taking part in the Tour de Castles, you consent to Pilgrims Hospices contacting you by letter, email or telephone for the purpose of your participation in the campaign. This includes, but is not limited to, offering fundraising support, the forwarding of a certificate of participation and contacting you about your qualification for fundraising rewards.
- By taking part in the Tour de Castles and using the Pilgrims Hospices Cycling Facebook community group, you consent to your name and images of you being used in the promotion of Pilgrims Hospices fundraising activities.
- To qualify for a fundraising reward, you must have raised the prerequisite amount (not including Gift Aid), and forwarded these funds to Pilgrims Hospices before 28/10/2022.
- The fundraising rewards offered via the Tour de Castles campaign are as follows:
- Each participant who raises £100 or more will receive a Pilgrims Hospices charity wristband.
- Each participant who raises £250 or more can choose to receive a Pilgrims Hospices neck buff, or any previously unlocked reward.
- Each participant who raises £500 or more can choose to receive a Pilgrims Hospices technical T-shirt, or any previously unlocked reward.
- Each participant who raises £750 or more can choose to receive one free entry into the Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge 2023, a Pilgrims Hospices cycle jersey, or any previously unlocked reward.
- The choice of reward a participant is eligible for is determined by the highest fundraising milestone that has been achieved, and limited to one item per participant.
- Where the fundraising has been performed by more than one participant (eg. a team sponsorship page), the decision to award additional rewards will be at the sole discretion of Pilgrims Hospices.
- Free entry into the 2023 Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge event is only valid for the 2023 edition and is not valid for ‘on the day’ entry.
- Rewards will be posted to any supporter’s UK address provided within 14 days of the money being received by Pilgrims Hospices.