Pilgrims Hospices is looking for a Volunteer Gardener.
We rely on support from volunteers to maintain a beautiful, clean and welcoming environment for our patients and their visitors.
You will work under guidance from our Head Gardener and the Hospice Services Manager as part of an enthusiastic team. We’re looking for reliable, hardworking, flexible individuals who are happy to work as part of a team, and some basic gardening experience is ideally required.
As a Volunteer your duties will include:
- Tidying / weeding various areas when required
- Helping keep the grounds clean and tidy
- Helping with pruning and composting
- Mowing grass
- General garden help.
Benefits of being a Volunteer Gardener for Pilgrims Hospices include:
- The chance to meet new people and be part of an enthusiastic team at the heart of your local community
- The opportunity to gain gardening experience within a dedicated team of volunteers.
To find out more about this role email Angie Sutton, Hospice Services Manager, with your contact details and she will get back to you:
Download and complete an application form and email it to: