Welcome to the virtual edition of Pilgrims Matters – Autumn 2022!
We’re enjoying the cooler autumnal evenings and looking forward to more great events. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating all things Pilgrims in the coming months.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Happy 40th birthday, Pilgrims Hospices!
- Trees of Love light up memories across east Kent
- Annie Hogben: 36 years at Pilgrims Hospices
- Pilgrims Hospices Lottery: 40 whole years of being awesome!
- What is Wellbeing at Pilgrims Hospices?
- The invaluable support of Trusts and Foundations
- Volunteering: Danielle grows kitchen garden for Pilgrims
- Christmas cards 2022
- Nurse Shayla Raine shares what she loves about working for Pilgrims
- News from and about Pilgrims teams across the organisation
Our fundraising activities and your generosity, mean that we are able to continue to offer our end-of-life services to our local communities when and where they need it. With your help and support, we intend to continually develop and improve our services so that we are still here, still caring, both now and in the future.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team