Ho, ho, ho! Take on the challenge and sign up to do all three Santa fun runs!
Clear the diary and celebrate the countdown to Christmas by dashing along the east Kent coast in aid of local hospice care.
Throughout the month of December Santas on the Run! will be taking place in three seaside locations on three consecutive weekends. We’re challenging you to complete our tri-series and take part in all three!
- Santas on the Bay! Sunday 1st December in Herne Bay
- Santas on the Harbour! Sunday 8th December in Folkestone
- Santas on the Seashore! Sunday 15th December in Margate
Entry includes a 5-piece Santa Suit and a medal for each fun run.
Christmas will come early as you enjoy festive music preparing for your 3k or 5k route along the seafronts.
For our tri-challengers you’ll receive a special fourth Christmas present medal for those who complete the series. All you need to do is get your Tri Christmas card stamped at each event to receive your unique Christmas present medal.
Santas on the Run! is an event for everyone so join us for the magic of Christmas. You can walk, run, jump or skip along with your friends, family, colleagues or neighbours. Buggies, wheelchairs and sleighs are all welcome to join in the festive fun.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee Santa Suits for those who sign up on the day, so we highly advise that you register in advance to secure one. If you’re registering a family we recommend you do this in advance as family tickets won’t be available on the day for single events or the tri-series.
Places are limited to 300 for anyone who wants to become a Tri Challenger, taking part in all 3 runs. So sign up early!
Every pound you raise will make a difference to the families being cared for this Christmas. You’ll be helping patients and their families enjoy the festive season together and making memories that they can treasure.
This Christmas your fundraising could pay for:
- £1 could pay for a patient to enjoy a mince pie and custard in the run up to Christmas
- £10 could pay for a patients Christmas dinner
- £20 could pay for a physio therapy session to help patients stay active and enjoy festive games with their family on Christmas day
- £50 could pay for a Christmas tree to decorate our hospice family rooms
- £100 could pay for a therapy session for a child coping with the loss of a loved one over the festive season
You can choose from a 3k or 5k route starting at:
- Santas on the Bay! Central Bandstand, Herne Bay CT6 5JN
- Santas on the Harbour! Folkestone Harbour Arm, Folkestone CT20 1QQ
- Santas on the Seashore! Fort Crescent, Margate CT9 1HX
Sign-in opens at 9:30 and the fun runs will begin at 11:00
Advanced entries for the Tri-Series Santas on the Run! have now closed.
Early bird entry (closed 03/11/19)
Tri-Series Advanced entry (closed 24/11/19)
Tri-Series On the day (closed)
- Tri-Series Adult: £54
- Tri-Series Under 18: £24
- Family ticket isn’t available on the day
Under 3s go free no matter when you sign up.
Alternatively, join your local fun run in Herne Bay, Folkestone or Margate at just £12 for an adult, £10 for under 18s and £40 for a family entry.
Santas on the Run! Tri-Series couldn’t raise the fantastic amount it does for Pilgrims Hospices without the kind sponsorship of Jenner and the support of our well-being partners Active Life, Shepway Sports Trust and Your Leisure.
- Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form
- Top tips for raising sponsorship
- Make a JustGiving page
- Sign up to volunteer.