Welcome to the virtual edition of Pilgrims Matters – Spring 2023!
Spring has sprung! Here at Pilgrims Hospices, we’re enjoying the lighter days and looking forward to a summer full of exciting events. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating all things Pilgrims in the coming months.
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Make a Will Month returns
- Take a virtual tour of Pilgrims Hospices
- Sunflower Memories: David’s story
- Peter: “The word ‘hospice’ now fills me with joy”
- Tony and Sharon renew wedding vows with the help of Pilgrims Hospices
- Broadstairs College student Jordan cooks up a storm at Pilgrims
- Bouncing into spring with Pilgrims Lottery
- The positive impact of Pilgrims Hospices shops
- The fine art of looking after our supporters
- Using technology to support caregivers of people with motor neurone disease
- Introducing the Mental Health First Aider role to support Pilgrims’ staff and volunteers
- Upcoming events
- News from and about Pilgrims teams across the organisation
Our fundraising activities and your generosity mean that we are able to continue to offer our end-of-life services to our local communities when and where they need it. With your help and support, we intend to continually develop and improve our services so that we are still here, still caring, both now and in the future.
Please keep safe and well.
The Pilgrims Hospices team