The content of these workshops is as follows:
- Explaining the characteristics of compassionate care;
- The importance of compassion in practice;
- Identifying examples of compassionate care;
- The issue of compassion fatigue;
- Approaches to manage stress proactively in the workplace.
Suitable for all health and social care staff
Cost: £40 per place
Dates and venues:
- 5 July 2019, Pilgrims Hospice Ashford
- 24th September 2019, Ann Robertson Centre, 55 London Road, Canterbury
Please note: We can only accept two people from one organisation per session.