Are you an executor or solicitor administering a Will that includes a gift to Pilgrims Hospices?

If you would like to tell us about an estate in which Pilgrims is a beneficiary, please complete the form linked below to give us the details. This will include details of who you are, the person who remembered us in their Will, and their gift.

After the form is completed a member of our Gifts in Wills Team will be in touch, and will support you to make payment when convenient.

Should you have an questions, or would like to discuss a complex estate, you can reach us directly on the details below.

Gifts in Wills Team

We know this can be a distressing time for relatives and friends. Our bereavement services are available to any who has lost a loved one in east Kent. You can find more information and support here, or speak to our Gifts in Wills Team, who will be more than happy to help.

Many of the people who've kindly left gifts to us in their Wills had also supported us in life. Please notify us of the deceased as soon as possible so we are able to update our records to avoid any future communications going to their address.

How to pay in a legacy gift to Pilgrims Hospices

This simplest way to pay in a monetary gift left in a Will, is to complete this online payment form. Otherwise, please contact the Gifts in Wills Team, who would be happy to provide payment instructions for bank transfer or cheque payments.

For gifts of items, please see below.

Collection of items

We are grateful for everything we receive, and through our experienced Retail team we have the expertise to achieve the best price for any specific gift.

We have 30 shops across east Kent and an eBay shop, which stock a wide range of high-quality items including books, clothes, furniture, jewellery and vintage curios.

Everything we receive, no matter how big or small, makes a difference to the lives of those we care for. Please get in touch in the first instance with our Retail Team to arrange safe collection.


Charities are exempt from inheritance tax and capital gains tax.

The rules are complex, so please visit the HMRC website (UK), the Office of the Revenue Commissioners website (Republic of Ireland), or talk to your solicitor.